Exceptional Care for Your Child…Harmony for You
At Harmony we strive to exceed your expectations. We will work with you to create the best patient-centered plan of care that ensures your child’s medical, safety, emotional and daily living needs are being met. We want each child to feel comfortable while receiving care from our friendly, compassionate caregivers in the place that they love most, home. Receiving care at home means that they will not be away from their beloved siblings, pets, toys, surroundings, and most importantly you.
Contact Us Today.
Our Unique Services
We provide experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate home health aides who assist with non-medical activities of daily living, both at home and at school.
Our wide variety of assistive care services includes:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs)
- Exercise and playing
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
- Traveling to and from school and on field trips
- Care in the classroom
Each patient’s medical requirements are unique, so a multi-disciplinary team of professionals may consist of:
- RN Director of Patient Services
- Pediatric Registered Professional Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Occupational, Physical or Speech Therapists
- Patient Care Advocate
- Social Worker
Our professionals take the time to understand the mind, body and personality of your child with unsurpassed skill and compassion.
Individualized School Support
Our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and home health aides specialize in caring for children in the school setting, including those needing complex, high-tech nursing care.
Depending on your child’s needs, school-related services can include:
- Daily transportation assistance on the school bus, to and from school
- One-on-one care throughout the school day
- Ongoing clinical supervision
- Facilitating classroom tasks, such as turning pages and working on a computer
- Working with the school to support your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Assisting with personal care tasks, such as toileting and cutting up food
- Support on school trips
We provide one or more intermittent visits to the patient’s home, which include evaluating care, providing teaching to the patient or family, and assessing the patient.
We help each family find a solution that supports bringing their child home to familiar, loving surroundings regardless of medical complexity.
These skilled professionals provide the vital care to ensure a smooth transition home for pediatric patients across a range of diagnoses and services including, but not limited to:
- Respiratory Syndromes and Dysfunctions
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Anomalies
- Hematologic and Immunologic Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders (including insulin pumps)
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Congenital Anomalies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Anoxic and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Premature Birth
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Feeding Disorders (Cleft Lip/Palate, NGT/GT/JT)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Infusion Therapies
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Palliative Care